My cat brought us a present today. I have never seen a rabbit SO angry.
****He was set free 10 minutes after being caught, photographed, and driven to a nearby field :)
"Fuckin cat thinks I’m a fuckin chew toy. Fuckin humans puttin me in a fuckin box with a fuckin carrot like its gonna make this WHOLE SITUATION SO MUCH FUCKIN BETTER! DO I LOOK LIKE BUGS BUNNY TO YOU, FUCKER?!?"
- me: *explaining various sexual orientations to a classmate*
- classmate: wait, what's polyamory?
- me: well, it's when someone has more than one intimate relationship at a time with the knowledge and consent of everyone involved.
- professor: *overhears from front of class*
- professor: that is d i s g u s t i n g
- me: *defensively* um, actually, no it's--
- professor: how DARE they put a greek prefix on a latin root like that?! What right do they have to decimate my beautiful antiquated languages?!?! GREEK AND LATIN DO NOT FRATERNIZE THIS IS LIKE THAT STUPID ROMANTIC SUBPLOT BETWEEN THAT DWARF AND THAT ELF IN THE DESOLATION OF SMAUG NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!
- me: ....
- me: ....
- me: ....
- professor: it should be polyerosy
I see your shifting gaze, that disgusted glance. I know you’re questioning my parenting from across the elementary school assembly.
Let me tell you a little story about the kindergarten student with bright purple hair, my little Raven Marie…
A month before school started she decided to play hair stylist with the craft scissors, and to save what was left I had to opt for a pixie cut. She was absolutely devastated. It was about three hours before she stopped her harsh sobbing and hiccups.
She has thought that the length of a girls hair was what made her “girly”. I know I’ve personally had many hairstyles around her before, including a purple mohawk, which many people criticized as not being “girly” enough. Media, other children, other parents, and society made it worse. She would randomly burst in tears while out in public for the first week of her new style, screaming that she looked like a boy. That everyone would think she’s a boy.
At one point she took off her bow in her hair, threw it at a cashier and screamed, “I DON’T NEED THIS BOW TO TELL YOU THAT I’M NOT A BOY, BECAUSE I’M NOT”
Proudly stomping away in her blue jean overalls, head held high.
Once we edged closer to the first day of school she kept asking questions like, “Do you think the other kids will like me? Do you think they’ll be my friend? Will they think I’m a boy? Will they pick on me because I have boy hair?”
So I went to the grocery store, bought some dye, and spent the whole night transforming my bright blonde little girl into a plum punk rock fairy. I then assured her that if any of the kids didn’t like her, they were just jealous.
As for you, mothers and teachers with the wandering eyes filled with disgust and judgement, I’m in the business of raising a free spirit.
Here’s to you, Raven Marie. I love you.
Look at how fucking adorable that kid is holy fucking shit
SO I FIND OUT MY FRIENDS AND I ARE ON OUR LOCAL NEWS WEBSITE
We were asked all these questions about how long the costumes took us, how we did it, etc.
I paused the video right when we were asked how much money we spent on our cosplays and
does that give you your answer
THIS WILL NEVER NOT BE FUNNY
- Repeated after me:
- Everybody requires a different amount of sleep
- Every BODY requires a different amount of sleep
- Every BODY requires a DIFFERENT amount of sleep
- All bodies require varying amounts of sleep, primarily, due to hormones. Some people become rested and rejuvenated after as little as 6-7 hours of sleep, where others may need 9-10 hours a night to maintain that same mental alertness during the day. So please STOP equating a person who requires more sleep than you to being lazy, and STOP saying shit like “we woke up at the same time and you went to bed 2 hours before me, and if I’m not tired, you are without excuse.” Just NO!! you can’t compare hours of sleep from one person to another! If you get 7 hours of sleep when you need 9, you are 2 hours sleep deprived! So ShUT THE FUCK UP, SLEEP DEPRIVATION IS NOT FUN AND SHOULD NOT BE SEEN AS BEING LAZY!!!
comic about how I’ve been feeling recently
i’ve felt like this for the last few months and… it flat out sucks :s
I can’t even remember when I got like this. But ya.